Welcome to Mrs. Liu's Page
Hi, my name is Qi Liu and I am happy to be your Math teacher. This is my 13th year of teaching Math at Robert Fulton School.
1. Please stay current with your progress via Parent Portal regularly.
2. EXTRA HELP on Friday at room 303 (3:00 p.m. to 3:25 p.m.) Please email or send a note giving permission for your child to stay.
3. Absent students can catch-up all missed classwork and homework by logging into my website . All missing assignments must be completed in 5 school days.
4. CELLPHONE-USE PROHIBITED DURING SCHOOL HOURS. Student will receive a referral, and his/her class participation grade will be reduced by 20 points. Using cellphone during class work and test, automatically receives a ZERO.
5. Make up tests/quizzes only available during extra help time (Friday). Students must EMAIL me to reschedule if Wednesday after-school is a conflict.
My focus is promoting a safe and positive learning environment - let's work together to achieve this.
My expectations are simple: Please be respectful and follow directions the first time they are given.
Thank you and let's have a great school year!!
Important Notes: School closed through April 20th.
Dear Parents and Students, all math daily work will be accessed through google classroom.
Daily work must be submitted by 3 pm.