Welcome! I hope you are enjoying your summer break. I am the 5th Grade homeroom teacher for Section 5-1. I am also the ELA and Social Studies teacher for Sections 5-1 and 5-4. My team teacher is Ms. Inagaki (5-4). She is your Math and Science teacher.
Tuesday, September 7 is the 1st day of school.
- Daily Homework is posted on the Calendar located in the sidebar.
- Students are expected to write their homework in their planners DAILY!
- Please replace any missing or needed school supplies as soon as possible.
Remind 101 (Parents ONLY):
Parents please sign up to get text message updates through Remind 101. I will be sending out reminders for online assignments, upcoming tests, and school events. To join please find your class and follow the instructions below:
- Rebollo Homeroom (Section 5-1)
- Text Remind Code: @Rebollo211 to 81010
- Rebollo Inagaki (Section 5-4)
- Text Remind Code: @Inagaki211 to 81010
Google Classroom Sign-In and Online Assignments:
All "online" assignments will be posted through Google Classroom. First, students must log in to Google to access our Google Classroom.
Here's a quick demo on how to log into Google Classroom from home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
When signed into Google and Google Classroom any assignment with an additional website will be posted to the instructions. These websites will have the option to use Google Sign-In to access these sites.
In order to complete online assignments students need access to the internet. All online assignments will be given a due date with plenty of time to complete therefore please plan ahead if you need to use the internet at home, at a relatives, or at the library.
WEDNESDAY: World Language
THURSDAY: Physical Education
Extra Help Hours: